AIRFire is a fire early warning, monitoring, emergency respond, damage assessment system.
- Before fire happen: Early warning.
- Update the status every 10 minutes
- Identify fire less than 10m x 10m.
- Warning information will be pushed to big screen, including time, position, condition, temperature, Earth surface image, climate, etc.
- When fire happen: Keep monitoring
- Provide full progress of the fireplace. Support the key decision making.
- After fire extinguished: damage assessment.
- maps of terrain, surrounding ecology, socio-economic spatial data,
- analyze the disaster prevention and reduction capabilities of the affected area,
- construct a grid-based fire impact assessment model,
- quantitatively evaluate the impact of the fire on the social economy.
- Recovery monitoring
- vegetation restoration process in the burned area
- analyze the vegetation restoration mode,
- provide decision-making basis for ecological restoration
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us